Computershare.com/walmart ASDA loginSell Walmart associate stock online: Big stores such as Walmart always think about the welfare of their employees. It is an international discount retailer which headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas. Its employees are known as ‘Associates’. The major benefit of being a Walmart’s employee is that it provides associate stock purchase plan to employees without paying normal brokerage fees. Here we will discuss on computershare.com Walmart ASDA login, employee stock match and the best time of year to sell WalMart stock.
The company allows making investment depending on the working period of the employee. You can sell your portion of stocks only through the phone with the Walmart Participant Service Center. There are two ways to invest in Walmart stock.
You can go through a traditional broker or enroll in Walmart's direct stock purchase plan (DSPP). Here are given steps to sell associated shares.
Steps to Sell Walmart Associate Stock Online
- Collect your employee ID number from the store. You will need Walmart employee ID badge or a recent paycheck stub to sell stocks.
- Now, you have to call Walmart Participant Service Center at (800) 438-6278. You can sell your Walmart associate stock only by calling on given number.
- One representative will answer to help you. Tell him/ her that you wish to sell stock. Executive will verify your identity and employee ID number.
- Now, gather detail of current market value of Walmart stock before selling them.
- If you agree with the market price of a share, ask a representative to sell your stock. Give your mailing address to him and then check your account for the distribution of the fund.
- Electronic transfers of fund take only two working days for the completing transaction. Transaction by mailing takes 7 to 10 working business days.
Most Searching Terms and Tags:
- selling Wal-mart shares/ employee stock match
- Should I sell my Wal-Mart stock now, or wait?
- www.computershare.com/walmart ASDA login
- the best time of year to sell stock