How to File a Complaint against WalmartFile Complaint against Walmart employee: We all are aware of customer care services. Actually, we are habituated to it. For every trouble, we ran to call customer services or visit local stores. But sometimes the problem would not be fixed by local management. Walmart has given facility to contact corporate headquarter by regular post, email or phone call. A brief description is given below.
Steps to File Complaints at Wal-Mart Headquarters:
A) File a Complaint by a call:
- Get your local Wal-Mart store number by using Wal-Mart website. To search for your local Wal-Mart, Use the store locator found on the Wal-Mart website. A list of Walmart stores will open containing store number.
- You should use this store number in any conversation either in writing or telephonic with corporate headquarter.
- To make telephonic talk, dial 800-Walmart (800-925-6278) and imitate instructions to connect with a representative. The call will pass on to customer care representative to whom you can file your complaint.
B) File a complaint by Email:
- You can also complain about bad service or for any discrepancy by sending mail also.
- Go to the official site Walmart.com and click on “Customer Service” on Walmart corporate site. The page contains a list of nature of the complaint. Choose a suitable topic for your complaint.
- Under “comment” section, fill the form completely including your complaint and contact information.
C) File a complaint by Post:
- You have an option to write a complaint and send it to its corporate headquarters.
- The letter should be written in proper format. Describe a nature of complaint in the subject title. Before that, use honorific words for the head officer.
- Give a brief description of your complaint which should include your contact information and store number.
- You should send a complaint to the following address:
- Mailing address: Walmart Home Office, 702, SW 8th St., Bentonville, Arkansas 72716-8611
- How to File Complaints at Wal-Mart Headquarters
- how to file a complaint against the wal-mart pharmacy employee
- file complaints with Walmart headquarters
- WalMart employee benefits phone number/corporate office employee complaints